Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine by Herman Parish illus Lynne Avril


I have always been a great fan of Amelia Bedelia. I thought she was so funny how she got everything wrong just because she took things so literally.....she made me laugh. I also liked that despite her faults she was loved.


At first I didn't think I would like updated versions of her but I have changed my mind. I really like this new Amelia Bedelia....she has that innocence that I think is still needed in childhood.


Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine by Herman Parish & illus by Lynne Avril is a really sweet Valentines Day book. It is perfect for its age group and would make a great book to read year after year. A wonderful addition to a wonderful series of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment