Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tucker's Spooky Halloween by Leslie McGuirk




I can't believe that I am just discovering these cute books by Leslie McGuirk.  Tucker is the most adorable little character who should be seen by everyone.   In this really fun Halloween book, Tucker's Spooky Halloween, Ms McGuirk treats us to the wonderful idea that a dog can decide what he wants to dress up as.   This is so funny because I just read an article about how pet costumes are almost as prolific as kid costumes for Halloween.   I know so many dog owners who dress up their pets that I have always wondered how the pet feels being dressed in costume.   This is a great book for the pet lover in your life not just a great read aloud for children.   I look forward to writing more about Leslie McGuirk's books....she is a wonderful storyteller and illustrator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment