Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome 2

I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rosemary and I have been in the book business most of my adult life....well probably even before as my first real job was in a library while in high school. I have been out of the book world for a bit but find I miss it alot. One of the things I miss most is helping people find books. It was always a joy for me to place books in people's hands. For this reason I thought I would start this blog, if I can't put a book in a person's hand physically than why can't I do it virtually? I hope to expand the blog to include tips and even virtual storytimes. That is the other thing I miss, reading to children. I mentioned I was in the book world but I was specifically in the children's book world. I love kids books because they are pure and honest. If I can help moms, dads & grandparents find something to read with their kids then I will be happy~here's to a future of reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you much success with your blog,and I look forward to your recommendations:)

    ReplyDelete