Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh No, George! by Chris Haughton

Came across this book that made me laugh out loud!




Oh No, George! written and illustrated by Chris Haughton is a new book being published this week about a dog named George who tells his owner that he will be "very good" while his owner is out.   The look on his face when he says it is so funny....I love how George then thinks to himself how he "hopes to be good"....but then he sees the cake....and he just LOVES cake....I can understand his dilemma as I too LOVE cake.   Anyway Chris Haughton is now a new favorite illustrator.....I love the quirkiness of his illustrations, the color schemes and the of course how he can convey emotion with just a few brushstrokes. This is a great read aloud at story....a new classic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment