Wednesday, March 23, 2016

All We Know by Linda Ashman illustrated by Jane Dyer

I love Springtime!The days are longer and the earth smells sweet. Spring brings the promise of new things.



All We Know by Linda Ashman and illustrated by Jane Dyer shows that same promise of the beauty of Spring.  Jane Dyer's illustrations always touch my heart and make me feel warm and fuzzy. They also remind me of my niece when she was little.  My niece has a little boy of her own now and so they remind me of him too.  The sweet illustrations combined with Linda Ashman's tender prose make a perfect match.  I love this new book.  It is the perfect read aloud for either a story time or bedtime.  It is more than just a story of a mother's love for her child but it is the story of the beauty of the natural world around us.  A perfect new baby gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment