Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reference Sunday: The LEGO Ideas Book by Daniel Lipkowitz

I think I have mentioned before how my nephews were always a bit obsessed with LEGOs.   When they were younger and we went on vacation they always took a huge bin of LEGO pieces to play with.   It was always funny how we, the adults, would be scrambling around the beach house trying to gather all the pieces on the last day of vacation.   I can remember countless times being with my nephews and playing with the LEGOs in their basement.   My structures always looked the same but theirs were very intricate.  
I wish I had today's book to reference....

The LEGO Ideas Book by Daniel Lipkowitz and published by DK Publishing is the perfect gift this season for the LEGO lover in your life.   It filled with wonderful new ways to use the LEGO pieces that seem to multiply like rabbits in the house.   It is set up with different chapters including transportation, buildings, kingdoms (my favorite) and "useful makes".   So if you don't know which LEGO set to buy this year maybe you should just give this book....as it can extend the life of previous LEGO gifts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment