Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wee Rhymes: Baby's First Poetry Book by Jane Yolen illustrations by Jane Dyer

For poetry month I was looking for something new to talk about.  I was so happy to find a new poetry book for children that makes a perfect new baby gift.  I have been thinking of newborns lately.  My  cousin just had a  baby shower for their daughter and my sister-in-law has a new born nephew.  Which means today's book will come in handy.  


Wee Rhymes: Baby's First Poetry Book by Jane Yolen and illustrated by Jane Dyer is the perfect gift for a new baby.  I have always been a fan of both Jane's especially when they work together.  I love the rhymes in this book because they are ideal to read while you cuddle with a little one. I also cannot never get enough of Jane Dyer's illustrations.  The pictures are warm and inviting as always and they truly warm the heart.  This is a must have new book for new families to treasure and enjoy!








Note: I am now linking my book suggestions to Well Read New & Used Books ~


No comments:

Post a Comment