Saturday, April 6, 2013

That's How Much I Love You by Julie Rudi illustrated by Tiphanie Beeke

Today is apparently National Love Our Children Day---which of course should be every day.   I found a sweet little book that is perfect to read to little ones as you snuggle on the couch or in bed at bedtime.



That's How Much I Love You by Julie Rudi and illustrated by Tiphanie Beeke is a new little padded board book perfect for tiny hands.   It has sweet illustrations of animal mama's and their little babies.   I think is a wonderful addition to a toddler's library. I think it would make a great new baby gift. I love the author pairs up everyday things like a sock with a shoe or flower and a pot in a beautifully visual way.  A great way to tell a child how much you love them.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment