Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Red Blazer Girls: The Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil

When I was young my favorite kinds of books were mysteries.    I loved the young adult books of Phyllis A Whitney.   I think I liked them because I could imagine myself as the characters she wrote about.  Just recently while perusing some new titles in paperback for kids I came across a book that I would have loved to read when I was young...although I enjoy it now too....


The Red Blazer Girls: The Ring of Rocamadour

The Red Blazer Girls: The Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil is just the kind of mystery story that would have drawn me in.   It is the kind of book that should be read under the covers with a flashlight.   This is the perfect book for any young reader who loves adventure and wishes it could happen in their own backyard.  A must have for the young mystery lover in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment