Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano




A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano is a wonderful new book for children ages 8-12.  Although it would be a great book for anyone over the age of 12 who loves a good mystery/ghost story.

 I love this book. I loved it from the first paragraph.  This is the kind of book I would have loved when I was young.   The main character Pram is the kind of girl I would have wanted to be friends with when I was little.

Lauren DeStefano has woven a tale that is a spellbinding page turner.  It may be a little dark for some but that is all part of it's charm.  It has an instant classic feel about it, a must have new book for those who love magic, ghosts and mystery!

2 comments:

  1. One reviewer described this as a "horror" book -- would you use that term?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it has more of a gothic feel than horror....

    ReplyDelete