Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reference Sunday: Camp Out!: The Ultimate Kids' Guide by Lynn Brunelle

Camp Out!: The Ultimate Kids' Guide
Here we are in the middle of summer.  This is vacation time for so many.    Today's book celebrates the kind of vacation I never had but always wished to try.   Although I have never been one to enjoy roughing it if I had this book I might have liked it better.


Camp Out!: The Ultimate Kids' Guide by Lynn Brunnell is the perfect book for the first time camper.   It has great activities and even recipes to try.   It is just the right book even if you are only "camping" in your own backyard.   It has games and activities too!  I also liked the fact that it reminds us to clean up before we leave the campsite...very environmentally sound advice.  It is marked for ages 9-12 but I think younger kids can learn from it too!  Have fun camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment