Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Books About Autumn

As promised from yesterday here are a few new titles that were just published about Autumn....I am sure there will be more next year:





A is for Autumn by Robert Maass is exactly what the title proclaims.  I know I recommended an older title of his yesterday but I also like this book. He does take very vivid photographs and I think this would make a great companion piece.  Click the link to see a really cute video of the book.  Ages 3-6








Fall Mixed Up by Bob Raczka and illustrated by Chad Cameron is a clever picture book with great illustrations that has a "find the mistake" aspect to it.   A great classroom book. Ages 4-8









I See Fall by Charles Ghigna and illustrated by AG Jatkowska is a sweet little book that is part of a series of books about the season.  Ages 3-6











The Leaves on the Trees by Thom Wiley and illustrated by Andrew Day is a clever picture book that can be sung to the tune of " The Wheels on the Bus"....another great classroom title but would also be a great book for story time.  Ages 3-6





These are just a couple that I thought would make great new additions to either a classroom library or an at home library....Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment