Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reference Sunday: National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Why by Amy Shields

I can't believe it is Labor Day Weekend already.   Some kids are back in school and some will start this week.   It seems like the summer went by too fast.   I loved spending time with the children in my life this summer.   It amazes me how inquisitive most children are, which is why I love today's book.   It is a great book to have handy when a question comes up we have trouble answering.

National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Why

National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Why by Amy Shields is the perfect book for the questioning child in your life.   I love how the book is easy to read with lots of great facts and photos to look at.   This is a great first reference book and should help children learn things in a fun way.   I almost want to recommend it to any grown- up, just to keep on hand for when a child asks "Why?".... it should come in handy.  A great new reference book for any children's library!

No comments:

Post a Comment