Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett

The Allegra Biscotti CollectionWho What Wear: The Allegra Biscotti Collection
The Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett is a refreshing new character for the tween and early teen  girl in your life.  I say refreshing because there is no mystery or vampire around in this story of a girl who becomes a fashion designer.  I know many a little girl who loves clothes and who say they want to design them when they grow up.  The characters are well written and likable.   I found myself wishing I had some sort of fashion sense just like Emma Rose or as she is more well know "Allegra Biscotti"....a perfect book for the little fashionista in your life.  

There is a second book too:  Who What Wear: The Allegra Biscotti Collection which just came out....two great books perfect for summer reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment