Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fun Book: Catch That Baby by Nancy Coffelt illustrated by Scott Nash

It has been a long time since I have been around a baby.   Last Sunday I got to hold a sweet little baby boy who  loves Ice Cream.   He is a boy after my own heart....so sweet.
Catch That Baby!

Catch That Baby by Nancy Coffelt and illustrated by Scott Nash reminds me of all the babies who have come in and out of my life.   Most babies love to run around sans clothes and sometimes it truly is hard to "catch" them.   This is a really cute book that is really fun to read.   I love the illustrations for their cartoony aspect and because it matches the baby's antics so well.  I can't think of any child who wouldn't find this funny.   I also think it would make a great present for new parents....it can show them what they have to look forward to.  A fun fun book!

No comments:

Post a Comment