Monday, July 25, 2011

Weiner Wolf by Jeff Crosby

I have been wishing for a dog lately.   I was dog sitting my brother's dog for a week and now I miss him.   I have also established a relationship with my neighbors dog....he is so cute when he  runs to see me when I come outside.   I think because of this I have been much more attuned to any dog book I see on the shelf.
Wiener Wolf

Wiener Wolf by Jeff Crosby  is a really fun new book about a dog who is tired of his pampered life with Granny that he earns for life in the wild.  I am not usually a dachshund fan but this little puppy's expressions are priceless....I love how it is a warm hearted story without being sappy.  This is a wonderful book to be read at bedtime.   A precious new book that I would recommend as a must have new book.   So cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment