Friday, July 22, 2011

The World Champion of Staying Awake by Sean Taylor illustrated by Jimmy Liao

Stumbled across today's book and was immediately reminded of my niece Celia who never wanted to go to sleep when she was a little girl.   I can still see her lying on the guest room bed with her feet up against the wall telling me she wasn't tired.   I wish I had this book to read to her then----the illustrations remind me of her too!
The World Champion of Staying Awake

The World Champion of Staying Awake by Sean Taylor and illustrated by Jimmy Liao is a really sweet picture book about a little girl trying to get her stuffed animals to go to sleep.   It is really shows how a child's imagination can work.   Very clever with adorable illustrations.   A must have new bedtime story....

No comments:

Post a Comment