Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Flashback Tuesday: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes by Annie Kubler

In the last couple of days I have met the most beautiful babies.   They were so sweet and cute.   This one little baby looked so familiar to me...although I didn't know him.   Then it hit me, he reminded me of the the little baby on the cover of today's book.   I used to love to sing this song to my nephews and my niece.   

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Baby Board Books)

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes by Annie Kubler is a perfect first book for children.  Children like the repetitive nature of the song.  It was always a great way teach babies the parts of their body.  This is a must have book for a new baby.....I loved to hear how babies laugh when we sang this....

oh and the baby I saw yesterday....had overalls just like this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment