Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reference Sunday: Show Off: How to Do Absolutely Everything. One Step at a Time by Sarah Hines Stephens & Bethany Mann

My nephews are so excited about the end of the school year.  They can't wait until they can get up when they want and pretty much just play.   Now while my nephews are happy my sister and sister-in-law are both dreading it.   They know that there is a good chance that by the middle of summer vacation they will start to hear whining from their kids about having nothing to do.  

Show Off: How to Do Absolutely Everything. One Step at a Time.

Show Off: How to Do Absolutely Everything. One Step at a Time by Sarah Hines Stephens & Bethany Mann from Candlewick Publishers is just the book to have at the ready.   It is geared toward the older child ages 9-12 but I think younger kids can use it too...especially if they have older siblings.  This really great book is filled with activities like cooking, crafts, magic tricks and so much more.   I really think it can keep kids occupied for hours.   I also think it is great for a gaggle of children as there is something for everyone.  My one nephew likes to cook and another nephew likes to explore while a third nephew is really into pranks....so like I said something for every child.   A great fun book that should keep your children occupied....at least for a couple of days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment