Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reference Sunday: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Enter if You Dare!

Happy Halloween!!!  I would have posted earlier but I had a gaggle of early trick or treaters.  As it is I am almost out of candy.   This is what happens when Halloween falls on a beautiful Sunday!

Last night I went to "real" haunted house..they did a very good job of having creatures jump out at me...sad to say I did scream a few times.   They even dared us to enter a few rooms....which reminded me of today's book suggestion.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Enter If You Dare!
Ripley's Believe it or Not! Enter if you Dare! from the Ripley's people is a great book for the curious minded among us.  It is not necessarily a children's book but I know a few kids who would love it.   I think I liked the "Ripley's Revealed" sections as I am always fascinated to find out how things work.   A great family gift since there would be something for everyone.....

Have a spooky rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment