Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flashback Tuesday: Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet & Allan Ahlberg


Before I ever started working in bookstores I worked in a library.   Even then I loved working in the children's section.   I liked to shelve in the picture book section because I got to read the books before I shelved them.   This is probably where I discovered my love of fractured fairy tales or in this case nursery rhymes.

Each Peach Pear Plum board book (Viking Kestrel Picture Books)


Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg was a book I discovered while shelving in the library.   I liked the rhymes and sweet illustrations plus it was fun to play the "I Spy" aspect of the book.   This book stands the test of time....it is a classic book that should be on every child's bookshelf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment