Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Side of the Car by Kate Feiffer illustrated by Jules Feiffer

My Side of the Car
My Side of the Car by Kate Feiffer and illustrated by Jules Feiffer is a wonderful new book that  should become a classic.   I love how it is written and illustrated by a true father and daughter team and that it is based on something that really happened in their lives.   I have always been a fan of Jules Feiffer's illustrations and books but this one seems even more special.    The love the father has for his daughter is evident and sweet as is the optimism of the little girl.  I couldn't help but while reading it to myself.    This is a perfect book for any father to read to their child.   It would also make a great new Daddy kind of gift....a must have book.

No comments:

Post a Comment