Friday, February 4, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit: Tales from the Chinese Zodiac by Oliver Chin

Happy Chinese New Year!  I am very glad the Year of the Tiger is over and hope we have some calm that can come with the Year of the Rabbit.    Here is the link to my post of last year ....the books are still quite relevant:   Chinese New Year 2010!
The Year of the Rabbit: Tales from the Chinese Zodiac
The Year of the Rabbit: Tales from the Zodiac by Oliver Chin is part of a series of books that highlights each animal of the Chinese Zodiac. This is a sweet story of a little Rabbit and her adventures (her name is Rosie which of course makes me very partial).   My nephew JoJo is a "Rabbit" so it will be interesting to see if he has a "calm" kind of year, I wish it had been around when he was born.       Mr Chin is doing one for each of the twelve animals of the zodiac----can't wait til he gets to mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment