Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fun Book: The Butt Book by Artie Bennett illus by Mike Lester

For those in my audience who know any child who has loved books that deal with bodily functions of every sort or "bathroom humor",  do I have a book for you.

The Butt Book


The Butt Book by Artie Bennett and illustrated by Mike Lester is an irreverent look at the different shapes and sizes of our bottoms.   It is a very clever book told in rhyme that should have kids howling....I know lots of little boys (and a few girls) who will get a kick out this book.   I love Mike Lester's illustrations as they perfectly match the whimsical descriptions set forth by Mr Bennett.   This is the kind of book to get for a child who is hard to buy for.   I even know a few adults who may enjoy it~although they would never admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment