Saturday, November 27, 2010

Duck & Goose, It's Time for Christmas by Tad Hills

It seems like so many blogs I follow have already started to write about Christmas books.   I have resisted because I always feel that we rush the holiday season.   Besides I like Thanksgiving and feel like it gets lost in the shuffle.   Well I can resist no more....only because this book keeps staring me in the face and I have been dying to recommend it.

Last year I recommended the original Duck & Goose book while talking about books on ducks.   Shortly before that I suggested Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin because I just loved the illustrations.  Well here I go again.
Duck & Goose, It's Time for Christmas

Duck & Goose, It's Time for Christmas by Tad Hills is one of the cutest Christmas books I have seen for toddlers in a long time.   It is a simple story of two friends:  one who likes to just have fun and the other who wants to have fun but only after their work has been done.   It is a fun little book that is the perfect way to let your little one start getting excited for Christmas.  It is a must have for any child's bookshelf....

No comments:

Post a Comment