Saturday, November 6, 2010

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2011

Today is my nephew Alex's birthday.   He is the only child I know who really loves books on facts.   When we were down the shore this past summer he begged my sister to get today's book.   He promised he wouldn't ask for anything else if they would just buy this for him.   He then went on to use it in the videos he makes for Youtube.  I think that makes it a good book to recommend.

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2011

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2011 is a great gift for any child who might not like to read story books or fiction.   I know we always want our kids to be readers but sometimes that means reading anything.   I try not to discourage a child if they want to read something.   These kinds of fact books are great for reluctant readers or just any curious child you may know.  

Thanks Alex for the book idea..... have a great Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment