Monday, November 15, 2010

Perfect Piggies by Sandra Boynton

Perfect Piggies!


I can't believe I missed this new release of a Sandra Boynton board book.   Her new board book Perfect Piggies! is just too adorable for words.   I have always loved her books, they are perfect for story times and just one on one time with kids.   I have even gotten them for some adults I know.   I love the sing along aspect of the book and was thrilled that there is a downloadable song that goes with it.   This is just a "perfect" book....(Pun intended).   The cover illustration is priceless and when I first saw it I couldn't help  smiling.   This is a must have for any child especially anyone who loves Sandra Boynton.....


Perfect Piggies! Book and Plush Set



Oh and there is even a Perfect Piggies!Book and Plush Set that makes a
wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment