Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun Book of the Day: Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin by Tad Hills


When I was little I always loved playing Duck Duck Goose in the playground. It was basically the only game I liked to play. It always made me nervous but in a good way. The first time I saw the Duck & Goose books I laughed because they made me think of having fun on the playground. Of course the books aren't about the game but about two friends sharing and playing together. I love the softness of the illustrations and the expressiveness of the characters. I have always enjoyed Tad Hills works. I was a big fan of his touch and feel books "My Fuzzy Friends"~~when I was in the stores touch & feel was a big seller and when I bought books that trend continued. My Fuzzy Friends was a big seller for me and I could understand why. The illustrations and playfulness of the book makes it fun to share with a child.
His new book Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin is great for this time of year. I love the color palette and sweet story it tells. It is a fun book to add to your toddler's library that will never go out of style. A sweet read!

No comments:

Post a Comment