Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween! I am so glad I get to post today~I have been away most Saturdays and haven't been able to write anything. I used to love Halloween as a kid. We used to go all over the neighborhood knocking on doors. We would be so tired at night we could barely eat the candy we brought home. For the past week I have written about different books that would be great to read to kids for the big day. I thought I would just add some more that you might be interested in getting and reading to your kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman -- Fun story about a witch who wants to make a pumpkin pie!
Scary, Scary, Halloween by Eve Bunting--a sweet introduction to Halloween with a surprise ending.
Shake Dem Halloween Bones by W. Nikola-Lisa--great book to read to get the kids moving and laughing!
Room On the Broom by Julia Donaldson--great read aloud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So have a Happy and Spooky Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment