Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Book Commentary: Black Friday


Today is the day before Thanksgiving. When I was in the bookstore Thanksgiving was always a hard holiday to enjoy because I always dreaded the next day. At the end of the day on Friday I always wondered why I was so worried about it. I actually liked the holiday craziness. The days were long and hard but they went fast. Everyone kept moving. As my sister always says when shopping for the holidays "this is not the time to shop but the time to buy".... which is so true. Customers don't meander as much and there is not as much scrutiny.


Starting this "black Friday" I will be giving ideas for people to buy books for the holidays. I hope any advice I can give will help during this frantic time of the year. See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment