Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hooray for Fall by Kazuo Iwamura


It is still Autumn outside, although stores and malls would have you think it is holiday time. Since it still not yet winter I thought I would tell you of a sweet book with beautiful illustrations about fall.


Hooray for Fall is written and illustrated by acclaimed Japanese artist Kazuo Iwamura. It is the third book in the series that includes Hooray for Snow & Hooray for Spring. While I enjoyed the first two books and thought the illustrations were sweet I really love this new one. I illustrations are rich and inviting. I love the little squirrels in their matching red sweaters, so cute and fun to read. This is a great autumn book to add to any child's library~while your at it all three would be great books to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment