Sunday, December 13, 2009

Really, Really Big Questions by Stephen Law Illus by Nishant Choksi


I found this really quirky book that asks really great questions. It is supposed to be for kids ages 9-12 but I know some adults I could give it to.


The book is titled: Really, Really Big Questions About the Weird, the Wonderful & Everything Else~Stephen Law


This book is so much fun with it's retro illustrations and great insightful questions. It has wonderful brain teasers and quotations to really get a conversation started. One of the questions I noticed was "have you ever looked at your dog and wondered what it is really thinking"? Gotta say I always wonder what goes on in an animals brain.


This is the perfect gift for any inquisitive child or adult you know. I love the way it is packaged and presented....! A book for everyone to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment