Monday, January 4, 2010

I Got Two Dogs ( Book & Cd) by John Lithgow Illus Robert Neubecker

On Saturday I went for an excursion to NYC with my family to walk around Rockefeller Center & Times Square and see the Christmas sights. It was very cold, but we had lots of fun and laughed alot. When we got home we were greeted by the funniest scene. My brother's dog, Little Bear (a Yorkie poo), was practically doing back flips he was so excited to see us. His reaction reminded me of one of John Lithgow's most recent children's books, I Got Two Dogs which came out at the end of 2008.

I love John Lithgow! The fact that he is one celebrity author who really writes great children's books is a plus. He does not write the books out of ego but uses them in performances for kids. I Got Two Dogs is a fun book that really gets the children involved when reading it to them, the illustrations match the words/lyrics perfectly. This is a great book for kids and adults to enjoy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment