Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reference Sunday: The Encyclopedia of Immaturity by Editors of Klutz


My nephew Alex is visiting today on his way to a party for the Jets~he is a big Jets fan. I noticed he brought along a book he just got that is perfect for today.


The Encyclopedia of Immaturity by Klutz is a really fun type of reference book. It is supposed to be for ages 9-12 but there seem to be many adults who are getting a kick out of it.


While it has many silly things to do like "how to stick your finger through your head" or how to "give your dog a yawn" it also has interesting facts and fun activities to keep anyone occupied for a long time. This is a great book to give to anyone of any age.....sure to bring lots of smiles and laughs!
(you may wonder why I KNOW this is great for all ages~my sister Ann was telling me about it and she could hardly get her words out she was laughing so hard~like I said perfect for any age!)

No comments:

Post a Comment