Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Money! Money! Money!




Today is my brother Michael's birthday. I thought in his honor I would suggest some good books for kids about money. Michael is the type of person who always has the finance channel on and is a big fan of Jim Cramer of Mad Money on CNBC. So this is for you Michael!




If you have been paying attention, I love this series. This particular title is great for older kids to really learn about money and how to be responsible with it.


Money Madness by David A. Adler
This is a great book to explain money to a younger audience. David A. Adler is such a wonderful author who really gets how to talk to kids about anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are just two books that I like and would recommend, but there are so many more. It is never too early to teach our children the value of a dollar~
My brother Michael also taught me that if you have money you should be generous and help others when you can....he is the most generous guy I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment