Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Bunny Foo Foo:Told & Sung by the Good Fairy by Paul Brett Johnson


A very dear friends birthday is today. She started out as a co-worker and assistant to me when I worked in the bookstore. I thought I would recommend one of her favorite books. I always think of her when I see this title or when the song pops into my head. It is one of those tunes that can get stuck in your head for days....

Truth be told it was never one of my favorite stories~the funny part is that she knew this and would always sing the song around me.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Told & Sung by the Good Fairy by Paul Brett Johnson is actually really cute and fun to read to kids and is one of the best versions out there. I think it would be a great book to have and to keep....So Happy Birthday Diane~this ones for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment